How to render pics easier????

I just downloaded paint.net and I have been having some fun with making Sig's for one of my Baseball Forums I go to.

IS THERE ANY WAY TO RENDER PICS (EITHER USING MAGIC WAND) OR ANYTHING ELSE?

I ALWAYS SEEM TO HAVE TO COPY THEM MANUALLY AND THEY NEVER LOOK CRISP AND RENDERED BECAUSE THEY STILL HAVE SOME OF THE ENDGES FROM THE PREVIOUS PICS IN THEM. OR I SEEM TO CUT TO CLOSE AND a lot OF THE PIC (I WANT RENDERED) IS CUT OUT AS WELL... HELP!!!!!!!!

Untitled.png

Greetings to you MeMyselfandI.

Firstly, I suggest a quick digest of the Rules, paying close attention to [rule=3]Rule #3[/rule] (on the Internet, capitalising is usually considered the textual version of raising your voice, you can imagine we don't want to be shouted at ;)), and [rule=5]Rule #5[/rule].

Secondly, you can try the Cutting Out Images the Easy Way tutorial, instructing on how to cut images from their backgrounds.

Alternatively, some users (including myself) prefer the longer process of alpha masking (plugin | tutorial). You follow the same steps as the Cutting Out tutorial except you create a mask at the end of it and use the associated plugin. Depending how well you create your mask, you can produce some professional-looking cut-outs; an absolute winner with said some users.

All this should help you, if not, don't hesitate to ask further.