I went through and downloaded some plugins in today and one was pyrochild's pack. I went through and tried all of the effects and things and figured out what I did and didn't want. One of the things I kept was Curves+, which was working fine before. I downloaded the HDPhoto and a few hours later go in to mess with a picture and open Curves+, but I get this message;

pluinerrorpm7.th.png

I'm running v3.31

edit: I just looked at the details and it says;

File: C:\Program Files\Paint.NET\Effects\Curves+.dll

Effect Name: pyrochild.effects.curvesplus.CurvesPlus

Full error message: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'pyrochild.effects.common, Version=2.0.3039.23570, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

File name: 'pyrochild.effects.common, Version=2.0.3039.23570, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

at pyrochild.effects.curvesplus.CurvesPlus.CreateConfigDialog()

at PaintDotNet.Menus.EffectMenuBase.RunEffect(Type effectType)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.

To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.

Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.

To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].