Targa File: 'unknown TGA image type'

I received the following exception opening a target file I created...

System.FormatException: unknown TGA image type

at PaintDotNet.Data.TgaFileType.OnLoad(Stream input) in d:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\PaintDotNet\Data\TgaFileType.cs:line 367

at PaintDotNet.FileType.Load(Stream input) in d:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\Data\FileType.cs:line 496

at PaintDotNet.Functional.Func.Eval[T1,TRet](Func`2 f, T1 arg1) in d:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\Base\Functional\Func.cs:line 158

I created it with my program, and I'm attempting to determine why the out tga file isn't loading properly in Paint.Net.

My program uses the TargaImage class from the following codeproject article: http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/31702/NET-Targa-Image-Reader

It supposedly follows adhers to Truevision TGA Specification 2.0

After reviewing my own code that generates the targa file... I looked up '\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\PaintDotNet\Data\TgaFileType.cs' and found this reference source file: https://code.google.com/p/openpdn/source/browse/src/Data/TgaFileType.cs but there is a discrepancy in the line number. 

I'm attaching a sample tga file. The issue seems to be with the imageType, but my code specifies it to be '2' in value. What does it look like under debug?

Note that my code is uses TargaImage1.0 class (surprised that he updated his class recently, actually), and ultimately I wonder if bitmap image.... hmm

Opps.. nevermind, just realized the issue is indeed with my code.. TargaImage.Image is a bitmap image, and thus.. that's what I'm saving with a tga extension.. ....... Thanks Windows Fax viewer for the false positive :P