Uninstall/Re-Install issue!!! Help?! I HAVE READ THE FAQ!!!

After installing several plugins, I tried to open Paint.NET to try them and I got this window: "Paint.NET has stopped working. Windows is searching for a solution to this problem." So I restarted my laptop and then tried to open it again and got the same error. So, then I decided to try to uninstall it so that then I could just start with a clean file for Paint.NET. I got this error when I tried: "There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program required for this install (I'm uninstalling?!) to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor." I have now sent all the Paint.NET files to the recycling bin adn emptied it out. I still cannot uninstall it or re-install it. I need it for a project at school. Please help? :shock: :?: :!: :cry:

P.S. I did check and my Windows Modules Installer is on Manual so there isn't a problem there.... and when I try to re-install it, it gets to installing it and then it says "Fatal error during installation" and I did have the latest version.