Dessy's Panoramic Mind Meld Gallery Updated 6/27/09

Dessyis

•÷±‡±±‡±÷•Dessy's Panoramic Noob Creations •÷±‡±±‡±÷•

Welcome!

So this is a little spot to just post creations that I think are cool. I usually sift through the old tut's on here, tinker around with them and my own taste and volia, my creations become! Since I'm new and can be called a n00b with using PDN I take pride in what I'm able to create. I only take created in the variations of the products I make. :3

Abstract Work

wasteland.th.png

Hidden Content:
Made from a tut on the last page, I had a mental void shroud my creativity for a profile that I'm designing myself on another site and was looking through tut's for maybe an idea for something. Well I found it, which got linked to a song that I love so I decided to go through with it. Its not complete yet, since I've decided to add the Animated Rain tut to it, which will be fairly easy, but since I don't feel like fooling around with it atm I'll post the final product later, lol. There'll be a few older tut's in the finished image, btw. The sky is a tad bit off, but I'm working on that...-hinthint- suggestion time -hinthint/cough-

I love the shadowing effect I was able to create with the 'distant moutains' though.

flashinglights.th.png

Hidden Content:
Transparent because it's used for something else...>.>

wastelandmassacre.th.png

Hidden Content:
Bloody Hell!

This is what fusteration looks like....>.>

MORE COMING.

Welcome!

So this is a little spot to just post creations that I think are cool. I usually sift through the old tut's on here, tinker around with them and my own taste and volia, my creations become! Since I'm new and can be called a n00b with using PDN I take pride in what I'm able to create. I only take created in the variations of the products I make. :3

Abstract Work

wasteland.th.png

Hidden Content:
Made from a tut on the last page, I had a mental void shroud my creativity for a profile that I'm designing myself on another site and was looking through tut's for maybe an idea for something. Well I found it, which got linked to a song that I love so I decided to go through with it. Its not complete yet, since I've decided to add the Animated Rain tut to it, which will be fairly easy, but since I don't feel like fooling around with it atm I'll post the final product later, lol. There'll be a few older tut's in the finished image, btw. The sky is a tad bit off, but I'm working on that...-hinthint- suggestion time -hinthint/cough-

I love the shadowing effect I was able to create with the 'distant moutains' though.

flashinglights.th.png

Hidden Content:

wastelandmassacre.th.png

Hidden Content:
Bloody Hell!

MORE COMING.

Welcome!

Abstract Work

wasteland.th.png

Hidden Content:

flashinglights.th.png

Hidden Content:

wastelandmassacre.th.png

Hidden Content:
Bloody Hell!

MORE COMING.

Welcome!

Abstract Work

wasteland.th.png

Hidden Content:

flashinglights.th.png

Hidden Content:

wastelandmassacre.th.png

Hidden Content:
Bloody Hell!

MORE COMING.

The picture looks lovely!

And please, change your topic "Delete: Noob Creation"

Example for the topic:

Dessy's Panoramic Pictures