Jump to content

How to get an effect like this?

Recommended Posts

That is, I believe, known as a "viginette" effect. Anyways, you'd create a layer atop the background (base image) layer, and fill it black.

Then, with the "Ellipse Select" tool, you'd select a circular portion of the middle (of the black layer), and push delete to cut it out. Then simply apply a gaussian blur appropriate for the effect.

Photobucket - Blog

Newest Film: Beowulf (Feel free to PM me comments, criticisms)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...