Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

  1. Hey all i'm new to the forums but I've been using paint dot net for a while (love this app) i'm looking for a tool but i'm not sure what tool it would be. what i want to do is take a Masked section, Say a tribal flame and turn it into some the equivalent to the line tool being able to manipulate it in the same way. Maybe like a Mold tool? i donno. so as an example i would like to take the flame below, placing it into the eyes and arc it. like the arc picture. (yes i could just draw the new flames but i have a couple other objects from other pictures t
  • Create New...