◄Photo Manipulation Contest► Discussion (#7)

Sozo: I guess I did not get here in time to vote but I wanted to tell you how much I liked your's. I know it is a take on another image you did that I liked very much. Well done.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

• 2 weeks later...

Olympics, I take it you cut out the windows on that second one, and then had a black filled layer underneath?

Any chance you could make that layer a bright green or pink? I think it would make taking it off and adding random backgrounds in a lot easier.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

I just came across a website with some incredible photomanipulation of animals - morphing two different animals together.

Check it out here..... www.humandescent.com

Browse through the 15 page gallery for some impressive and hilarious 'Animorphs' and 'Animangles'.

I reckon something like this would be a great subject for the next competition.

Open choice to all entrants, pick any two animals and 'morph' them together. What'dya think?

PKRM.png

PKRG.pngPKRT.pngPKRD.pngPKRP.png

• 2 weeks later...