jackc45's gallery (NEW PICTURES)

jackc45

It was something along the lines of:

We need a sigh emoticon for this forum.

Let's see, you post violent pictures, then ask for a sub-forum that not only breaks the forum rules, but also probably breaks the Forumer ToS, THEN you disrespect a moderator with an image like that.

I don't mind if that sounds rude, because I don't mind what innapropriate people think of me. The good thing is, you use Feather! Hooray! :roll:

Please don't take it personally, it's just the stress from being bullied by eleven different people, nearly being killed twice (don't ask) and being unjustly accused of a series of criminal offences I did not carry out and never would (don't ask) building up on me.

Is it just me or are these pictures not allowed on the forum? Is violence allowed?

EDIT: It is. Sorry for being rude. I just think your "stick deaths" are somewhat distasteful.

hey Ryu dont beat down a guy because his art is differnt take it in as somethink differnt

Is it just me or are these pictures not allowed on the forum? Is violence allowed?

EDIT: It is. Sorry for being rude. I just think your "stick deaths" are somewhat distasteful.

hey Ryu dont beat down a guy because his art is differnt take it in as somethink differnt

ty simple for saying that :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Here i have meda a few new signiures:

SIGNITURE4.png

This one has a nice cartoon look to it.

SIGNATURE3.png

This signiture has a bloody, rusty metal effect.

SIGNITURE2.png

This one has a ghostly,foggy look with a crooked fence in the background.

MYNEWSIGNATURE.png

This one is a quite simple design just the same name (but with different colours) overlapping each other.