Newbie here....plz don't bite :)

sherryanne410

Hello all....i am very new and trying to learn about photo manipulations. all of these tutorials that I am seeing I simply do not understand. Are there any tutorials that will give me step by step on how to do things to photos. I mainly want to add poems to pictures that I have taken, and to also learn effects that I can put on them. I have a very simple mind and I am not familar with a lot the of software jargon. Anyone that can help me I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much.

Sherryanne

Hello Sherryanne, welcome to the forums. :)

However, I would advise you to read the rules, especially #6, or else your thread could be locked.

Thank you!

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

However, I would advise you to read the rules, especially #6, or else your thread could be locked.
Perfectly correct.

If you wouldn't mind, could you start a new topic with a better title please? Perhaps 'Need some starting tips' or something like that, just so we know what to expect. We'd be more than happy to continue to help you.

Many thanks sherryanne410 :).

You can also find the Rules in the large orange box at the top of the page, or, alternatively, here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3446

Thread locked.