Bleek II

Displacement and Alpha mask plugin! (07/06/08:v1.4.1.1)

Hi, I was wondering how to download this plugin, I cant seem to follow the link and was wondering if anyone could help.

The link to download this plugin is at the very end of the first post, just under where it says "Attached Files". Other links in that post look like examples and tutorials. :)

Edited by Cc4FuzzyHuggles

I am a rookie at this and I'm trying to install this Displacement and Alpha mask plug in...  each time I try to install, I get a message saying it could possibly corrupt the computer but I insist on running anyway... down pops a list of apps to use to open the zip file and I check use another app...  I find the paint.net folder in Programs Folder and use the Setup application file to install...  it doesn't like that option...  can anyone give me a clue as to what I need to do?  Thanks in advance...  BTW the project I'm working on is an animated GIF of the American Flag to use as a 'signature' in email.  Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm right near the end of putting it all together and can't find where I need to adjust the Alpha Mask to '0' in the paint program.. so apparently, I need this mask plug-in...  Thanks again~~  paint.net version 4.0.9