tilting picture from back to front not side to side.

I can move a picture from side to side and around, upside down, but for the life of me reading the help file searching in here. I can't find away to turn a picture from front to back as meaning to tilt pictures sideways and I know I read it here some place just can't remember where

desertcrashsig.gif

Captain need more power. Are more PDN hehe

I must say I have no idea what you're talking about. Does Layers>Rotate/Zoom help you at all?

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I must say I have no idea what you're talking about. Does Layers>Rotate/Zoom help you at all?

No not really but thanks.

what I'm trying to do is say you have a car pictures, the side of that car front to back now I want to tilt it alittle so you can see more of it from the front to back

desertcrashsig.gif

Then, yes, I think that "Layers > Rotate/Zoom" will help you. Look at the ball on the left side of the dialog.

You do realize that the program can't reveal parts of the image that aren't there, right?

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Then, yes, I think that "Layers > Rotate/Zoom" will help you. Look at the ball on the left side of the dialog.

You do realize that the program can't reveal parts of the image that aren't there, right?

Yea bro, I know that, I will try it like you said and hell if I thought it would show something that is'nt there wow I would have to stand in the corner for sometime on that one LOL but really thanks and I will give that a shot.

desertcrashsig.gif

We have stranger questions on here. :-P

(bending on hands and knees) it works thank you great one, thank you LOL..

but it did work out great, you have no idea what I have been going threw about that one

desertcrashsig.gif

Glad to hear! :-) Good to know I helped. Thanks for getting back to me!