help with photo collage

Hi everyone.

I'm sure this has been covered, but I cannot find it because I am in a time crunch. I need to make a photo collage, and deadline is tomorrow. :(

I had downloaded another software (before I found this one thanks to a wonderful friend :) ), and it caused my system to crash and lost me many valuable hours.

so...............

would / could someone(s) be so kind as to help me with this?

I want to have about 80 to 100 photos on one 8x10 page, blending one with another. I had about 80 layers, and using vista. that's probably why it crashed constantly.

but, I am ignorant about these things right now and have wanted to learn for awhile. Unfortunately, I think I am about out of time!

Thanks so much!

Firstly, you may wish to change the thread title as a mod may lock it otherwise.

As for your question, open the first image in Paint.NET. Then for each image go to Layers -> Import from File and then select the image. Then double-click on the new layer in the bottom-right hand corner of the screen and change the setting to your desire. More information can be found here.

Also, please note that you may have the same problems in PDN as well - a way to combat this is to save the image as a PNG each time several images have been blended.

KaHuc.png