Expiration ripped off other peoples art!

If you had seen this post, you would have known that he did credit that tutorial...

Most of us (if not all) think his result is better than the tutorial. :D

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Rick, -Expiration- is a user whose work is nearing the excellence of Ash's work. In this case, he created and image known as Energy which was a Photoshop Tutorial Conversion done in Paint.NET. He did credit this tutorials.

Oh! Okay now I remember.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

Rick, -Expiration- is a user whose work is nearing the excellence of Ash's work. In this case, he created and image known as Energy which was a Photoshop Tutorial Conversion done in Paint.NET. He did credit this tutorials.

Oh! Okay now I remember.

Ouch...geez, how awesome do you have to be for Rick to know who you are...? :P

First of all, as Helio said, I did give credit to the tutorial you linked when I first posted my image in my gallery, even linking to it directly. Also, there is nothing wrong with copying someone else's effects, especially when they write a tutorial about it. The purpose of writing a tutorial is to share with and teach other people something they may not yet know. If they didn't want people to create images that looked similar to theirs, they would not write a tutorial on how to make it. In addition, it took a lot of work on my part to convert the tutorial from Photoshop to Paint.NET, and I credit ALL of my tutorial conversions.

Oh! Okay now I remember.

Ouch...geez, how awesome do you have to be for Rick to know who you are...? :P

One word: Ash. :D

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

Okay, it's obvious that this is a misunderstanding. It'd be ridiculous to leave this open for more bickerbait.

Thread Locked

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.