Lucas film style writing

Take a stroll through the tutorials I sure that you will find something there that will get you on your way. It shouldn't be too difficult though. I haven't really had much practice but the program is super easy to work with so have fun. Do a couple of the tutorials at it will teach you some of the basic techniques that you will need to know.

ray.png

Do you mean the outline effect, the arching effect, the neon effect, or the sparkle effect? Or all of the above? The Lucasfilm logo has several different things going on all at once.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Start a new layer and draw the text in red in appropriate font. Use the object outline plugin to draw a green border around the text and use the magic wand to erase the original text leaving just the border. Use power stretch for the arch shape and then use sparkles effect for the stars on the logo.

KaHuc.png

The whole look really. I know it is usually an on going animation on screen, but i mainly mean more or less the stage it is at in the picture.

Thank you for your replies

As much as i appreciate the help, that meant absolutely nothing to me :lol: My skills with paint programs is very very basic. Could you do a step by step tutorial maybe? That way others will benefit in the future as well

Thanks

• 1 year later...

Holy necroposting, Batman!

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.