Crimson.PDN (Since 7-18-08)

Crimson

What did you use to make the liberty photo?

This.

Outstanding. I love how all your sigs are different in style yet equal in quality!

Thanks! :D

Crimson, I think you are way too modest. You are, in my opinion, one of THE very best PDN users. I can only hope to become as good with PDN as you are now. I especially like the avatar and sig with the bubbles. Maybe you could give me a few tips on what you did?
I now officially admire you, Crimson. These pieces are amazing. :shock:

So I'm going to spend hours of my life trying to figure out how you've done some of the amazing things in this gallery!

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Really nice collection

Thank you!

I've seen your gallery quite a few times and never commented, but now i shall! :mrgreen:

I am amazed with what you've done with the icons of Excel etc. You're an excellent sig maker too, with fantastic creativity! The only thing i dislike with your Gallery is the Paint.NET icon (its a little squished to me :(). Also good luck on the Icon competition, you've got tough competition though :P Good luck and keep up the excellent work!

I should comment on this gallery more often..lol

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

Now, I can't have a 100th post sig when my 200th post comes around, can I? That's why I made a new one.

wineavv.png---winesig.png

John 2:1-11

I thought I'd try my hand at photo manipulation this time. It's quite simple, but I think it turned out pretty nice. Tell me what you think. :wink:

Wo.. :shock:

Your really good.

I really love the "picture is worth a thousand words" with the statue of liberty.

Nice. :)

And this one:

paintnetsig.png

Good job, keep going. You've definitely got potential. :D

heh. That was my first sig. Thanks! (Btw, happy 400th post!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Ummmmm... WOW!

As a total, absoute, pure n00b, my first post here will be to praise your INCREDIBLE work!

I was drawn to your name in the Threads list (Being an Alabama Crimson Tide fan!) and clicked it, just hoping to see some cool artwork...

My jaw is still mashing my wrist rest into my desk!

I have no idea how to even make my name look "cool" in PDN, much less make these totally incredibly unbelievable awsome sigs and avi's!

You sir, are the man!

I just realized this page was dug up from about 2 months ago. :shock:

Anyway, thanks everyone who commented on this gallery. I'm sad to say that I've been using Paint.NET less and less ever since I got Photoshop (happens to everyone, except Ash of course). But with this feedback, I think I'll start up again. :wink:

• 1 month later...