Crimson.PDN (Since 7-18-08)

Crimson

• 3 weeks later...
new sig/avvie set! Hopefully I'm revealing a little more about myself with my latest pieces. Enjoy!

th_john146avv.png john146sig.png

I like it. :D

I saw your new sig and avatar set in a thread in the GD&Q, and I decided to drop by your gallery to give you my compliments.

It's very unique, especially the shape and angle. Also, I love the randomly scattered circles all over it.

Overall, very nice job, I applaud you. :D

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

really like the new sig/avatar combo! :D

Click on my signature image for my gallery | hmmmm...

Since tackling photo manipulations of real things is a frustrating for me, I decided to do something that's a little more pixel-ish.

ikepng.png

He's not my favorite character, a bit too slow for my tastes, but a manip on him was fairly easy. Hope you like it anyway.

Nice work Crimson.

Any good tutorials you think I could use-PM them to me.

2d0mb0w.png

@Crimson you must post on the days I'm usually off line, I'm not sure how I missed this gallery before, but have to say it "Rocks"

great glass pieces, kind of reminds me of some of Verns older art pieces. Excellent, I'll check back often to see what else you come up with.

ciao

and thanks for the lovely artwork you've shared with us all.

Hi I'm new here but I have to say that you have a wonderful gallery I was just lurking around but now I had to register and comment!

You have really some great sigs!

Grats Crimson! :P

And I used to think I had a low post count. 8)

You may want to update your thread title too. :wink:

EDIT: I see you did that right as I posted. :shock:

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

Your sig and avvy look very nice - It wasn't very long ago that i was at 100 posts - I kind of started being a lot more active since then...

They look really good - and I always like some sort of symbol in the background (Chinese or Japanese) :oops: :lol:

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

• 3 weeks later...

Outstanding. I love how all your sigs are different in style yet equal in quality!

69591km7.png

4D DIMENSIONS, I AM FOR MENTAL EXTENSIONS

Crimson, I think you are way too modest. You are, in my opinion, one of THE very best PDN users. I can only hope to become as good with PDN as you are now. I especially like the avatar and sig with the bubbles. Maybe you could give me a few tips on what you did?

GuhhtarrPlayyurr14.png