Mistakes in German Translation

gerrorsqp2.png

1) In the TGA save window, "Kompresse" sounds rather funny and should be - according to the English version - "Komprimieren (RLE)". *

2) "Ausgefühlter Pfeil" translated "back" to English would be "feeled arrow" instead of "filled arrow". That's a bit emotional, wrong, and the correct term is "Ausgefüllter Pfeil". "LL" instead of "HL". (Like "Fülleffekt", see image.)

As a very side note, I noticed that some of the tool descriptions in the info bar (I mean the bar at the bottom of the main window) end with a "." (period), while some do not. This is not only when running PDN in German, it's also in the English version and - as I assume - not a mistake of the translators - if you even can call this issue a "mistake".

-------

:!: * If "Kompresse" is a special TGA related expression in Germany please correct me. In English it's as I wrote, so I translated the English string just on my own.

Da hast du recht :P

English, please, except in the Localization forum.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

See, that's exactly why it's english only except in Localization. We mods don't know what to reply to. :-P

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

• 1 month later...