Problem installing Paint.Net

I was having the problem where Paint.NET wouldn't open, then I downloaded the Windows Install Clean Up and I removed Paint.Net with the program. But when I try to install it again I get "Paint.Net Setup Front-End has encountered a problem and needs to close." Is there anything I can do??

Thanks in advance!

Have you tried these steps yet?

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=854

Yes. I already have Microsoft .NET Frameworks 2.0 installed. But after I click "change/remove" and then "repair", I get "Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 has encountered a problem during setup. Setup did not complete correctly." Should I install Frameworks 3.0?

Could this be my computer? Or is it Paint.NET that's having some kind of problems?

Because my Microsoft Zune program is not opening the same way too :cry:

OK so I tried to download Frameworks 3.0 but I got an error report which said

[05/02/08,15:07:36] Windows Communication Foundation: [2] Error: Installation failed for component Windows Communication Foundation. MSI returned error code 1603

[05/02/08,15:07:43] WapUI: [2] DepCheck indicates Windows Communication Foundation is not installed.

[05/02/08,15:07:44] WapUI: [2] DepCheck indicates Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 was not attempted to be installed.