Favourite Cartoons (if none *Used to*)

bbmus

Please don't link to pirate videos.

Eh? Did someone promote sabrown?

Nope, still a member. :-) You're not a mod, sabrown; please don't act as one. If Youtube is leaving it up, I don't see a copyright issue. Report the post if you think there's an issue.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Eh, the only cartoons I watch are South Part and Futureama. Although I love Bleach, Spirited away, and a few other anime.

yeah. i love southpark (funniest cartoon) Have you watched latest ep? :wink:

attachment.php?attachmentid=29014&stc=1&d=1209496596

*Used to* Tom and Jerry :D

wallpapersignaturezs5.png

Firefox is the best! So is Relient K!

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

I always liked the old Warner Brothers cartoons. Especially The ones made before the 1960's.

I was also partial to the Ren and Stimpy Show too. :D

And!!

I thought that everybody liked the Simpsons. Lord knows, the world wouldn't be the same without them.

Animated

The Simpsons, Futurama, South Park, The Pink Panther cartoones are good for a very silly laugh, Early Warner Bros...

Cartoon Books

Calvin & Hobbes, Tintin, Asterix, The Simpsons (some are ok, some are rubbish)... Erm, yeah, that's all I can think of at the moment. :)

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D