La Galleria de LFC - Wooden PDN Type - 28/05/09

LFC4EVER

It looks like a movie poster! It looks really professional, nice job. I wanted to write this earlier, but I kept getting distracted by other things, but I remembered and I'm glad I did! Keep it up! :P

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

It looks like a movie poster! It looks really professional, nice job. I wanted to write this earlier, but I kept getting distracted by other things, but I remembered and I'm glad I did! Keep it up! :P

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Thanks cazaron, Kemaru, Helen and Oma! :D

Oma, i like the Plethora of Colours more, The Dream Tunnel doesn't seem as good, imo. :P

Dream tunnel is not my fav. just a tad too washed away. the picture needs something to make it zing. perhaps an off centre point of interest. asymetrical might work better.

the one of the craters is smashing.

Thanks cazaron, Kemaru, Helen and Oma! :D

Oma, i like the Plethora of Colours more, The Dream Tunnel doesn't seem as good, imo. :P

Dream tunnel is not my fav. just a tad too washed away. the picture needs something to make it zing. perhaps an off centre point of interest. asymetrical might work better.

the one of the craters is smashing.

personally, i think the largest one isnt well done (for your caliber). it just seems umm... out of place? a tad rushed?

nevertheless, i love the artwork as a whole. its really nice. just the one spot spoils it.

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

personally, i think the largest one isnt well done (for your caliber). it just seems umm... out of place? a tad rushed?

nevertheless, i love the artwork as a whole. its really nice. just the one spot spoils it.

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

Craters...

craters.png

Yeah.. some testing on craters on a planet. 100% PDN. :D

Its not amazingly good, i half-rushed, didn't spend time on smudge and didn't bother with the PDN soft eraser method.. so yeahh..

Its looks ok though :)

Very good. The smaller craters look great but the big one looks a little flat. Make it like the small ones and it would be perfect.Maybe if you adjusted the light a bit to give it a bit of depth.

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

Craters...

craters.png

Yeah.. some testing on craters on a planet. 100% PDN. :D

Its not amazingly good, i half-rushed, didn't spend time on smudge and didn't bother with the PDN soft eraser method.. so yeahh..

Its looks ok though :)

Very good. The smaller craters look great but the big one looks a little flat. Make it like the small ones and it would be perfect.Maybe if you adjusted the light a bit to give it a bit of depth.

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

Thanks Helen. Glad you like it. :)

Couldn't agree more. ;)

Thanks for the compliment on the planet. :)

Yeah.. working on good planet craters at 12:30am.. not a good idea eh? Thanks though. :)

Thanks, and yeh, i'll work on it somea lot more.

Looks like i should never ever try to make something after midnight.. especially when i have school the next day, and am half tired.. Never again. ;)

Oh yeah, one web design page will be my next post in this gallery. Watch this space! ;)

(phew.. long post.. )

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

Thanks Helen. Glad you like it. :)

Couldn't agree more. ;)

Thanks for the compliment on the planet. :)

Yeah.. working on good planet craters at 12:30am.. not a good idea eh? Thanks though. :)

Thanks, and yeh, i'll work on it somea lot more.

Looks like i should never ever try to make something after midnight.. especially when i have school the next day, and am half tired.. Never again. ;)

Oh yeah, one web design page will be my next post in this gallery. Watch this space! ;)

(phew.. long post.. )

Merry Christmas

Thanks welshblue. Perspective is easy, you just gotta do a little thinking.

A Web Design Mockup

th_preview-1.png

^^Clicky^^

I didn't know what to put on the right side of the banner, so i put some grid thinga-ma-jig there. Any suggestions on what to put are welcome. I modified to Scriptina font to my liking; it wasn't just a simple write text and add effects. :)

Whaddya think so far? Carry on? or restart?

Merry Christmas

A couple of thoughts about your web design mockup.

1) The slogan under your title is somewhat difficult to read. I figuratively and literally had to put my nose inches away from the monitor to read it. Suggestion: add a drop shadow to make it pop a bit.

2) You were asking about what to add on the right side of the banner. Suggestion: Maybe you could add a RSS icon, an Apple-style search box, or a log in box.

Overall, I think your mockup have a very professional feel for it. Keep it up. I would like to see the finish product.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

Heh i'd forgotten about this lol.

That's cool. I love designing mockup web sites. Yours is really good I must say. :wink:

Thanks Helen.

Loving the glimpse at your mock-up website, brilliant choice of font.

Thanks man, Scriptina is an awesome font. I just modified it to my liking. =)

A couple of thoughts about your web design mockup.

1) The slogan under your title is somewhat difficult to read. I figuratively and literally had to put my nose inches away from the monitor to read it. Suggestion: add a drop shadow to make it pop a bit.

2) You were asking about what to add on the right side of the banner. Suggestion: Maybe you could add a RSS icon, an Apple-style search box, or a log in box.

Overall, I think your mockup have a very professional feel for it. Keep it up. I would like to see the finish product.

Thanks, and i agree with you on the slogan. Drop Shadow didn't work, but i fixed it anyway. I'll also take your suggestions into account.

Great website mock up. Maybe you could have one of the tabs highlighted as if someone is hovering their mouse over it. :wink:

Thanks Goonfella, and i thought of that, but i decided to have the inner shadow instead. I guess its not that noticeable. I'll probably change it to something noticeable. =)

Merry Christmas

SMUDGE!!!!! =)

v1:

Blue2.png

v2:

Blue.png

I nicked one of the default brushes in PS, put it into PDN smudge, and smudged. Hehee. :twisted:

I should also say, that once i finished smudging, i took the .png into PS, and did a bit of Topaz DeJPEG to it. Freeware ftw! =)

cc?

Merry Christmas

Thanks welshblue and Gamer_World14. :D

I need to finish that website mock-up, but i dont feel like it.. lol

I'm getting into making sigs and LP's and i wanna work more on my spacescape. So, the finished website mock-up will probably be left for a while. I could finish it today/tomorrow, but i'd end up rushing it and it'd look bloody potato to be plain. =P

*goes and works on spacescape*

:D

Merry Christmas