La Galleria de LFC - Wooden PDN Type - 28/05/09

LFC4EVER

you seem to be doing it to everyone else

I'm not sure what you mean..

Glad you like it though. Thanks! :D

ill use oma's gallery for the example./ im sure youd know. :lol:

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

aww crud i forgot why you didnt understand it! i forgot to write *faints*

damn. ruined the moment.... lol oops.

Maybe next time. ;):P

Nadal v Federer

Australian Open Final 2009

With Lightning:

v1:

NadalvFederer.png

v2:

NadalvFedererv2.png

Without Lightning:

v1:

NadalvFederernolightning.png

v2:

NadalvFederernolightningv2.png

Stocks listed on dA here

The effects show the personality as well. Nadal is a determined fighter who never gives up, until beaten, sorta like fire. Federer is a calm and cool character, hardly fustrated, so blue suits his effects :P

Oh yeah, there is a bit of discovery in this piece. I hid something in there that has some significance. Hint: look at the text. ;)

Cookie to the discoverer!

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

aww crud i forgot why you didnt understand it! i forgot to write *faints*

damn. ruined the moment.... lol oops.

Maybe next time. ;):P

Nadal v Federer

Australian Open Final 2009

With Lightning:

v1:

NadalvFederer.png

v2:

NadalvFedererv2.png

Without Lightning:

v1:

NadalvFederernolightning.png

v2:

NadalvFederernolightningv2.png

Stocks listed on dA here

The effects show the personality as well. Nadal is a determined fighter who never gives up, until beaten, sorta like fire. Federer is a calm and cool character, hardly fustrated, so blue suits his effects :P

Oh yeah, there is a bit of discovery in this piece. I hid something in there that has some significance. Hint: look at the text. ;)

Cookie to the discoverer!

Merry Christmas

* wants to make it into a sig so he can use it himself, excluding the fact LFC made it *

*gapes*

is the significance "el-torres deviant art" thing?

or is it the fact that it looks like you wrote "austraiian open" or is that just me...?

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

* wants to make it into a sig so he can use it himself, excluding the fact LFC made it *

*gapes*

is the significance "el-torres deviant art" thing?

or is it the fact that it looks like you wrote "austraiian open" or is that just me...?

Thanks man! :D I spend quite some time on it, and wanted to finish it before the final started. I'm watching it now, 4hrs played, quality of the match is getting better and better. AMAZING match. :D

Come on people, find the hidden meaning in the text, there's a cookie in it for ya! :wink: :P

Merry Christmas

Thanks man! :D I spend quite some time on it, and wanted to finish it before the final started. I'm watching it now, 4hrs played, quality of the match is getting better and better. AMAZING match. :D

Come on people, find the hidden meaning in the text, there's a cookie in it for ya! :wink: :P

Merry Christmas

Ding ding ding! welshblue gets it correct. Nadal had won 5 grand slams (now 6 :D ) at the time of creation, hence the 5 underscores. Federer had won 13, hence the 13 underscores. If Federer had won, he would won 14, equalling Pete Sampras' record. :shock:

Your cookies, sir.

Chocolate_Chip_Cookies_On_Plate.jpg

:P

Merry Christmas

Ding ding ding! welshblue gets it correct. Nadal had won 5 grand slams (now 6 :D ) at the time of creation, hence the 5 underscores. Federer had won 13, hence the 13 underscores. If Federer had won, he would won 14, equalling Pete Sampras' record. :shock:

Your cookies, sir.

Chocolate_Chip_Cookies_On_Plate.jpg

:P

Merry Christmas