La Galleria de LFC - Wooden PDN Type - 28/05/09

LFC4EVER

Sweet (and radioactive :P). I like the soft glow emanating from the radioactive sign. The text could probably use some minor work (I don't like the gradient and the C is a little aliased on the top-left corner), but like I said, it's not so important.

-off- how can you have 45 :shock: ? My laptop crashes at 18 D:

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

That looks cool man, it almost seems like we might have a tech phase going on around the forum lately lol. Keep up the good work.

Thanks man, i was inspired by your tech sigs. :)

I love it LFC. The textures are great doode. KIU

Thanks man

Sweet (and radioactive :P). I like the soft glow emanating from the radioactive sign. The text could probably use some minor work (I don't like the gradient and the C is a little aliased on the top-left corner), but like I said, it's not so important.

-off- how can you have 45 :shock: ? My laptop crashes at 18 D:

Thanks, but i have no idea why the C is a bit aliased, maybe its the font, hmmmm....

45 layers isn't much, my hamilton sig was 60+, and my spacescape piece would probably go to 100+ layers total, so i'm working on each part on separate .pdns.

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

That is great. The 'depth' is a brilliant, like you want to reach in and touch it.

(BTW ...belated birthday congratulations :) )

Oooh. I like it. Beautiful job once again!!!! :shock:
Thy works are so very shiny!

:D

I really like your SOTY entry, and your starfield as well. The starfield does indeed look (comparitively) close.

Thanks, i really appreciate your comments. :)

Today i remembered about MSC XIV, so i decided to enter. Here's what i came up with

preview.png

The 3 pages

Gallery Main Menu

Gallery - Space Art

Tutorials Main Menu

I know the content text is aliased, i thought it looked better that way.

No stocks. 100% PDN.

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆

the color and bright value of the buttons really attract the eye to them. :D

I didn't notice this before, and I don't know if I'm seeing things where there aren't any, but you can sort of see a blocky outline right next to the starfield, though, where the stars get closer together to form a suspiciously geometric pattern. :?

Untitled.png

Click on my signature image for my gallery | hmmmm...

That's excellent - and the aliased text does look on purpose. Is this just a concept, or have you actually built this site? Looks very good, clean and sharp.

Thanks man. I dunno, it was just an entry for MSC XIV, so i s'pose it is a concept. Should i create the site? I'd have to learn to code it first lol.

Still doing nice work, your glass die is a nice piece and I love the starfield.

Thanks!

the color and bright value of the buttons really attract the eye to them. :D

I didn't notice this before, and I don't know if I'm seeing things where there aren't any, but you can sort of see a blocky outline right next to the starfield, though, where the stars get closer together to form a suspiciously geometric pattern. :?

Untitled.png

Thanks, that pattern.. i don't know how it seems like one, but i used add noise, so the dots are random. Maybe a trick of the eye? :?

Christmas sig. I know its not the best, but i really like the text in this one. One of those "complicated" Photoshop bevel + glare effects. 100% PDN sig.

CHRISTMASSIG.png

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆

That's excellent - and the aliased text does look on purpose. Is this just a concept, or have you actually built this site? Looks very good, clean and sharp.

Thanks man. I dunno, it was just an entry for MSC XIV, so i s'pose it is a concept. Should i create the site? I'd have to learn to code it first lol.

Haha. I know how you feel.

Your new Christmas Sig is very cool - excellent text effects.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks man, i appreciate it a lot! Even if i say so myself, that starfield was actually pretty easy. Just a matter of knowing how. :)

If you need any hints just ask, but if you want a quick varied starfield, just add noise on a black canvas, then render clouds on same layer, but blend mode set to multiply. Experiment with the clouds settings to get different starfield.

Thats how it basically starts. Then layer after layer after layer, and so on to get the latest starfield i made.

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆