La Galleria de LFC - Wooden PDN Type - 28/05/09

LFC4EVER

• 1 month later...
It's just so cool I am at loss for words. 8) 8) Beautifully done!!!! Also, you can use Volutes (Madjik's plugin) to create the patterns if you really wanted to. Nice job!

Thanks Helen! :D Madjiks plugin is cool, but i haven't messed with it enough to create some good patterns. Yet.

Nice mate. Very, very nice in fact :wink:

The inlay effect works perfectly, as does the font. You've captured veneer/ plywood texture to a tee.

(I might try this tut' ... I like the screw heads)

Thanks man. The inlay effect is actually quite easy, but quite long :P. So was the texture. :)

I absolutely love that image now. Good job. That is also an excellent tutorial.

Thanks man. :)

I am reminded of the old west where the saloon signs were often crafted with signs like you did, LFC. Excellent job translating the tutorial into PDN. Looks like we have two PS-converter masters.

Thanks man. Really appreciate the compliment. :D

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

stunning interpetation of a psd tut! Like yellowman I prefer your version as less busy, which I find strange for me as I'm an all out add as much as I can type of gal. But you've really pared out the excess that was unnecessary and focused us on the important and magnificent.

I've bookmarked that tut. Great job, and a pleasure always visiting your gallery.

ciao

OMA

Probably won't update for a couple of weeks. Got exams every day for the whole of next week. Bugger eh? =/

Been there already, so I know how it feels. I wish you the best of luck and success. I'll miss your gallery for those couple of weeks. Good luck! :P

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Thanks for the support guys*. :D

I've done quite a fair bit of revision so i hope to do well.

*this is not a reference to the male gender only. its just used here as a general term.

EDIT: welshblue, don't really mind winning nothing. We should defo win something next season though.

Merry Christmas

...and hell yeah, liverpool rock!

nice work on the woodwork (sorry, bad one).

it really brings out texture, and i like that.

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Thanks to all of you for commenting. It means a lot to me. :)

I haven't really been able to make anything in PDN for a pretty long time - I've been inundated with a lot of work.. =/ Can't remember the last time i opened PDN. :(

Can you make a tutorial for the ipod nano?

I sorta tried to explain it here: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=24217&start=30#p197879

Merry Christmas

• 3 months later...