La Galleria de LFC - Wooden PDN Type - 28/05/09

LFC4EVER

would you, LFC, make something that looks like that as a wallpaper, only without the black border outline and without the planet in front? clouds like that with that texture would be AWESOME as a wallpaper. as always wicked stuff LFC.

Thanks man, I'd make the wallaper but imo my stuff isn't really pro-rank stuff. I'd say this piece is more novice/moderate. If you really want a nebulae wallpaper look here: http://www.deviantart.com/#catpath=cust ... &q=nebulae

There is some quality stuff there.

Too bad it says Mesemeration. :|

I love that piece. It got my vote in the SOTW, too. :mrgreen:

Great work.

Oh bloody potato.. whoops. :oops:

Thanks though! :)

Your spacescape looks good. I can't see the "larger crappier version" (stupid school firewall), but I like what I can see.

lol, school firewalls suck, but thanks! :)

It's purely awesome. I really, really like it. The composition and colors are perfect!!!! :shock:

Thanks Helen! Glad you like it. :)

Superb! I love the nebula in the background. Shame you never spelt Mesmerization properly :D

Other than that - great stuff.

Thanks Goonfella! spelling mesmerization wrong was just a typo.. i can spell it really. :):P

I really love how the nebula has the oil painting look to it.

Thanks Storm! :)

I like all of it :)

Personally, I think the larger version is the better one ... maybe that's why you're better @ PDN than me :idea: :wink:

(* Not that it's a competition. Hopefully, we're all here to help each other )

lol, thanks welshblue. I think the v2 i added and changed on dA is better larger now. The large v1 had an unclean nebulae that wasn't as noticeable in a small version, so i preferred the smaller one.

Art is simply opinion anyway. :)

I'm pretty sure that we all help each other. At least i think we do.. :? :mrgreen:

To all, i added a v2 above. I recommend you take a look. ;)

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

• 2 weeks later...

Did a Tiger Typography sig for SOTW #15 on SublimeGFX. My first typography. :)

zfrwumd9uejuslsupw9.png

with subtle texture:

gtwxkd0dz8r0iwonkmuy.png

Don't say its too small. i know it is.

Its like a story too. All written by me. None of that nooby copy and paste from wikipedia, mask letters out and call it typography. Spent quite a lot of time on this too.

I'm thinking of doing this in vector format in Illustrator. Should i?

Merry Christmas

Did a Tiger Typography sig for SOTW #15 on SublimeGFX. My first typography. :)

zfrwumd9uejuslsupw9.png

with subtle texture:

gtwxkd0dz8r0iwonkmuy.png

Don't say its too small. i know it is.

Its like a story too. All written by me. None of that nooby copy and paste from wikipedia, mask letters out and call it typography. Spent quite a lot of time on this too.

I'm thinking of doing this in vector format in Illustrator. Should i?

Thats amazing! :shock: :shock: The story is neat too. Go for it with the illustrator version, would love to see what it looks like.

you know my only problem? those little words joining the letters. it... i dunno, bugs me a fair bit. other than that, my breath is gone. i need to find it. i really love the concept.

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

I would say this is absolutely your best piece. I've always been meaning to do one of these type of artpieces but you knowme ,,, my writing skills are so poor.

only thing I wish in this is it was much bigger my old eyes had such a difficult time to read. but I did read it eventually and loved the story. very very well done.

ciao OMA

I'll bet it took some time to work on that image. I have seen those kind of artwork in galleries (real life ones, mind you), and I had always wondered how they done it. Good job there, mate.

whoa. its some compliment for my art to be compared with ones in galleries. Thanks! :D

you know my only problem? those little words joining the letters. it... i dunno, bugs me a fair bit. other than that, my breath is gone. i need to find it. i really love the concept.

Thanks man. Tbh i think the words between looks a bit odd too, but i had to have them there otherwise the direction of the words you're supposed to read messes up. :P

This is way cool. I love words and art, and you've blended them very well. Can't wait to see more like this!
Thanks! :)
I would say this is absolutely your best piece. I've always been meaning to do one of these type of art pieces but you know me ,,, my writing skills are so poor.

only thing I wish in this is it was much bigger my old eyes had such a difficult time to read. but I did read it eventually and loved the story. very very well done.

ciao OMA

Thanks OMA. :D Glad you like the piece, and think its my best. I had to make the text so small as its a sig, but i'll probably do an LP text art version so there shouldn't be any visibility problems next time. :)

You don't really need to have good writing skills to do text art either. You can just write random words in different fonts and sizes to make a picture. :)

I absolutely love this. The last three words are absolutely brilliant. :O

Thanks Kemaru. Glad you like it, and thanks for the vote too. :P

lol thanks, but it doesn't matter cos:

Art is simply opinion anyway. :)

Motto rip!!!

Yep. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Merry Christmas

Thanks man. Tbh i think the words between looks a bit odd too, but i had to have them there otherwise the direction of the words you're supposed to read messes up. :P

i didnt think about that.

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell