La Galleria de LFC - Wooden PDN Type - 28/05/09

LFC4EVER

awesome stuff LFC

for sGfx sotw #9 i was looking for some smudge tags for bg inspiration, and second result is your gallery :D

awesome stuff though.

Thanks man. :D

Storm.Shadow, its easy, you just do the same thing when you add brushes to the custom brush plugin. Or, in the smudge plugin UI, simply scroll down to the bottom of where you choose the brush, and go to add/remove brushes. Then put the .png files in the folder that opens up.

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

It's really beautiful!!! Great job! :shock: :shock:

Thanks Helen. :D

Great job on the gallery banner and sig mate ... actually, great job on the whole gallery. I love your work if not your footie team :P :wink:

Thanks man. I'm just hoping that Liverpool make it past Real Madrid.. we have an advantage, but :|:D

Love your new web design. Outstanding coordination of all colors. The space scene was just the right touch for it and really graviated the whole design. Two thumbs and toes up.

Thanks Storm. :D

my heart stopped. that border is just so beautiful. I love that color combination. love how you set up the opening of your gallery. really smart looking.

ciao

OMA

Thanks Oma. :D

Colour

th_colourblue.png

th_colourorange.png

I'm not too happy with this, but hey, what can you expect when you start it after midnight. =P

I'm gonna make a more refined (with better colours + more) and better version tomorrow after school, and before the match (GMT Times) so watch this space! =)

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆

you must be the only one who doesnt fully appreciate it,, it's wonderful, magnificent, perfect. you wouldnt happen to have a 1024x768 would you? (hints at potential wallpaper)

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

Thanks Helen and cazaron. Should i make a wallpaper pack from it? I'd have to redo it again, which will be much better. :)

What i really like about this, is that i can change the whole colour of the piece by changing the colour of one layer (and not a flattened one ) :D

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆

yes please yes yes yes please thatd be awesome yes yes yeah yay yes yeah.

wallpaper pack! wallpaper pack!

(people! chant with me!)

Deep, med and light blue please. (the med blue something like kingfisher blue (see below)

http://www.impressivestamps.com.au/accessories/accessories-images/quick-cards/a4card/A411.jpg

LFC, youve been my inspiration for a long time, and a long time to come, thanks for all the advice so far.

(how did liverpool go? did we win? what happened?)

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

yes please yes yes yes please thatd be awesome yes yes yeah yay yes yeah.

(people! chant with me!)

Deep, med and light blue please. (the med blue something like kingfisher blue (see below)

http://www.impressivestamps.com.au/accessories/accessories-images/quick-cards/a4card/A411.jpg

LFC, youve been my inspiration for a long time, and a long time to come, thanks for all the advice so far.

(how did liverpool go? did we win? what happened?)

Thanks, and i'll gladly make a wallpaper pack. I'll start it tomorrow, and begin making it at a high res so i can release it on dA, and others can use it if they wish. :)

And Liverpool beat Real Madrid 4-0 (5-0 on aggregate), but we've got Man U next, which will be a great game, and hopefully Liverpool will win. (who am i kidding!? Of course Liverpool'll win!)

I agree with everyone else about your gallery banner - superb! I think it`s about time I made one for mine.

I love the iPod Nano especially as its 100% PDN. Great gallery. :wink:

Thanks, and i'm sure you're banner will be awesome too! :)

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆

liverpool win of course... natural for a football team as good as ours. the gallery is brilliant, you gotta keep the art coming!

liverpool win of course... natural for a football team as good as ours. the gallery is brilliant, you gotta keep the art coming!

Yep. :) I'm working on the wallpaper pack right now. I should have it done by today. :)

I haven't seen your ipod before. Did you add it recently? I love it because it's so perfect! Nice job there, LFC!! :P

Thanks Helen, i added it into the first post recently, but i posted it here in July '08. :)

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆

this gallery can NOT disappear to the second page. shame to all of you for letting it drop. its the best gallery on the forums.

Thanks cazaron. :):P

Mesmerization

v2 is on the right.

jc6f6tj7dsj7r840sqf2.png6aaqje5w4bdofhcw5o4.png

Larger, crappy version: http://el-torres.deviantart.com/art/Mesmerization-117524745

what do you all think?

Its all PDN.

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆

would you, LFC, make something that looks like that as a wallpaper, only without the black border outline and without the planet in front? clouds like that with that texture would be AWESOME as a wallpaper. as always wicked stuff LFC.