Selection - Flip and Rotate

glassman324

Try copying your selection and then pasting it onto a new layer. Doing that will give you more control over it.

*EDIT* You can rotate a selection by right-clicking and moving the mouse. You can do this while having either the Move Selected Pixels or Move Selection tool selected. In order to flip and zoom you must copy and paste your selection into a new layer.

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

BuzzKill,

I figured it out with a little bit of guidance from your comment. Basically what I was trying to do was to create a border along the left side and then have the style on the right. I set the background color to what I wanted, added a new layer and created the left side, copied the left side, pasted into a new layer, deselected the background and the second layer so that only the last layer was selected, flipped horizontal, then flattened them all.

Thanks. I'll probably have more of these types of posts. Image manipulation is a new concept to me but something I would like to get under my belt.

glassman324.png

You're welcome!

Anytime you have questions, just ask away. We have some great people in the forum that are more than happy to help people out. :D

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.