Simple's Intresting Pictorium Updated(3rd june)dvd cover

simple

You asked for tips -- what do you mean by 'concept' art necessarily -- do you mean to develop a theme for yourself -- or along the lines of thing such as 'concept car'.

Where are you trying to go with PDN right now? Do you want to set yourself aside as a theme -- like The Void or Darckshock with their sigs, or CMD with his stick figures --

Please elaborate, and I'd be glad to help! :)

EDIT: I like your new sig/av combo -- looks very techie, and I like the variation in color (I would have probably made it a one color - but i like yours more).

Cool style

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Simple, when I came back a whole...3 1/2 hours later, the first page was STILL loading. Apparently, one of your sigs didn't want to load completely. I was like "what?!" But anyway, your work is really nice. :) I can definitely tell your growing experience with each post.

I think my favorites are spectrum planets and your brushed avatars. They manage to look simplistic and complex at the same time. Great work! :D

PryoTypeSig.png

well i dont really know what it means to be honest :P please tell :P

Ok then, I take it you just wanted general tips.

I'm not very experienced, so if you want to get really good - there is the new tut "10 healthy habits of a PDn artist".

This can be very useful for general knowledge (I even found some good stuff :P )

Other than that -- follow the tuts (which you already know), and experiment on your own.

But generally, all you're going to have to do is a post a pic in here, and I'm sure lots of people are going to be glad to ive feedback. :)

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

*looks through archive* Wow. Have I really only commented once on your gallery?

Your gallery and your works have continued to grow spectacularly in quality. I especially like the bead effect on your current signature! :D

Click on my signature image for my gallery | hmmmm...

:o no!

and I was looking forward to learning how you made it!

figuring it out just might become an obsession of mine until I do...It's so shiny! (goes off and disappears)

If you want to and do figure it out and write a tutorial on it (please? :D) I would link to it in my signature..

so..

shiny....

*stares at the signature for a while* :lol:

Hey guys sorry i havnt been on for awhile ive had a lack of imagenation :x but iam back and ive made a dvd cover for myself as a backyard wrestler :P indeed i do back yard wrestling and i also am training to become one anyways here it is:

Untitled.png

Some of the writing is nonsense lol. also if anyone has the sizes and stuff to make this into a 3d dvd on PDN with the 3d render i would love you to give me them :P i would much appreciate it.

Thanks Simple