Simple's Intresting Pictorium Updated(3rd june)dvd cover

simple

Here you go guys some of my work and i do a lot of stuff for myspace so that why there's a few myspace urls in some pictures hope you like them let me know what you think

:D :

sav.png

simple1.png

l_22662a739aa6cd23b0a2e9c5bb626167.png

simplesig4paintdotnet.png

4-2.png

jiggy.png

darksidelewi.png

gifcolour.gif

aj.png

leiwstext.png

(Updated April 26)

sonic.png

mario2-2.png

(Updated April 27)

New sigs and avatars:

billyavatr.png

billy2.png

maavatr.png

simple-1.png

(Updated April 29)

Test work

simplefire.png

simplestarts.png

texture1.png

f2.png

Comments Much Appreciated! :D

Interesting stuff, not bad either too. Keep it up! :)

Some of your work could be made better by simply feathering the edges. For example the one with the red and black background which says "AJ STYLES" on it has a cutout of someone, but the edges are very sharp and pixelated. If it was feathered it would look a lot better.

P.S. I'd change the name of the thread to something like "simple's Gallery"

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

Hi there Simple,

I like a lot your sig, made me laugh , chalk text on the blackboard is really well done and the chalk itself seems to have chalk powder around it :D , did you draw the funny little red-nosed guy yourself?

Ciao ciao

Thanks man i enjoyed making it ermmm sorry no i didnt if i did ide be making millions from cartoon network. :D:P

Hes a character called Billy from the cartoon series "The Grim advetures of Billy and Mandy"

• 2 weeks later...

(12th of may work)

(i think i might be getting a little sloppy tell me if i am)

tornado1.gif

Did this for my friend at wrestling training :D he liked it :P

blizzardanimation.gif

And this was somthink to remember my school by(iam leaving :(:P)

RYEHILLS1.gif

You're getting better as you go along. I can see it in your posts.

Just work on your rendering skills. I noticed that the people you cut out in some of your early sigs are very pixelated. Just be more patient when cutting things out and always feather when you're done.

Also -- on your scan line pyrosig - set the lines to overlay, it adds a better effect -- or you could lower the opacity a bit too.

Your new avatar seems to be stretched too much vertically -- compared to your sig. Try to level them out (just a peeve I have)

Your brush avatars and wallpapers look great -- I need improvement.

You have some really good work - like JF said - you're getting a lot better - keep it up!

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

You're getting better as you go along. I can see it in your posts.

Just work on your rendering skills. I noticed that the people you cut out in some of your early sigs are very pixelated. Just be more patient when cutting things out and always feather when you're done.

Thanks Tender :)

Also -- on your scan line pyrosig - set the lines to overlay, it adds a better effect -- or you could lower the opacity a bit too.

Your new avatar seems to be stretched too much vertically -- compared to your sig. Try to level them out (just a peeve I have)

Your brush avatars and wallpapers look great -- I need improvement.

You have some really good work - like JF said - you're getting a lot better - keep it up!

Also Thanks 007 Nab and here it is:

pyrosig3.png