Z:-new pictures, latest added 5/22/2010, on page 8

ZizOiz

I'm not sure how I missed looking at such a fine gallery before this. Now that I've been here, I'll be back often to check things out. Extremely creative work very diversified.

That picture of the dog/wolf is that hand drawn or a photo manip?

love that one and my fav would go to your sig! that is really different.

ciao

:D Thank you!

the dog is hand drawn :D

concept for an image I am definitely going to do. I like it. :D

(image)

I feel like getting a tablet now.. probably never will though :(

EDIT: Damn, you can draw so good! Nice image!

Do it! they're lots of fun, though some can be quite expensive. :D

Thanks!

Click on my signature image for my gallery | hmmmm...

Over the past two or three days, I've worked on two images.

This one is lineart for a picture I'm going to work on after the tree is done.

machinaelineart.png

and this is what I have so far on the tree. I'm really liking it, with the exception of the ends of the branches, some of which look like they're cut out of a plank of wood. :| I'm using a coloring method that I have just thought of in the past few days. IMO, it adds texture and accuracy that other techniques couldn't provide. the only downside: it takes a truly long time. I must have spent about 5 hours on the wood, minimum. :|

well, here it is, clicking will give you a larger image:

sunsettreeprocess1.png

:D

resizing problem fixed, thanks to Ash!

Maybe I should give up now :roll:

Excellent ... I love the sig

Thanks! :D

I'm going to have to change sigs soon I think, though. Hitting the 200 mark would be akward if I were still wearing the 100 posts sig. :P

Very great job on the tree coloring! Looks really well done -- and I can't wait to see the new scifish space station/ whatever pic be ready - it promises to be awesome!

You have really good artistic skill,

Nab

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Yikes! This is what comes of not taking a stroll around the Pictorium forum in a while... :shock:

Really ZizOiz, good show, old chap. The Microphone is great, and the Sunset Tree promises to be a true winner.

I'll definitely be keeping an eye on your gallery! :)

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Very great job on the tree coloring! Looks really well done -- and I can't wait to see the new scifish space station/ whatever pic be ready - it promises to be awesome!

You have really good artistic skill,

Nab

Yikes! This is what comes of not taking a stroll around the Pictorium forum in a while... :shock:

Really ZizOiz, good show, old chap. The Microphone is great, and the Sunset Tree promises to be a true winner.

I'll definitely be keeping an eye on your gallery! :)

Thank you! :D

The grass is coming along despite my computer slowing down just enough to not keep up with my pen strokes :? . I'm not sure if it's temporary, or what, but the grass below the tree is about 1/6 to 1/5 done! :)

Well I saw your latest images few days ago but I was too busy to make the post stop :lol: , I love both of your trees (the latest is more like a painting while the other one is more 3d and I definitely love it!)

Great job on the dog too ! (I have to admit I am a bit jealous coz like moeshere I can only draw stick figures :mrgreen: ) and the sci.fi. picture too looks like it's been drawed for a comic book! (are you considering making your way in this field?)

Ciao,

Well I saw your latest images few days ago but I was too busy to make the post stop :lol: , I love both of your trees (the latest is more like a painting while the other one is more 3d and I definitely love it!)

Great job on the dog too ! (I have to admit I am a bit jealous coz like moeshere I can only draw stick figures :mrgreen: ) and the sci.fi. picture too looks like it's been drawed for a comic book! (are you considering making your way in this field?)

Ciao,

:shock: Good grief! You're psychic! :lol: I'm actually looking at sites to host a webcomic. I just need to finish another project first.

Thank you!

That tree looks really good as it is, can't wait to see it completed :)

Very well done

the grass on the picture is about 1/3 done.

...despite my computer slowing down just enough to not keep up with my pen strokes :? . I'm not sure if it's temporary, or what...

I used to have my PDN be slow as well.... I dunno why - but after a while it sped right up and there was never any lag...

I have no clue what caused it in the first place though...

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Everything is really awesome. I especially like the microphone, the nuclear eye, and your desktop! Keep up the good work.

:D Thanks!

...despite my computer slowing down just enough to not keep up with my pen strokes :? . I'm not sure if it's temporary, or what...

I used to have my PDN be slow as well.... I dunno why - but after a while it sped right up and there was never any lag...

I have no clue what caused it in the first place though...

occasionally it slows down for me too. I'm not sure why either,though. :?

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you then, and if you need someone for the scripts well I am here (lame in drawings but smart enough in ideas :D) We could replicate the famous italian duo Disegni & Caviglia http://www.stefanodisegni.it/

:wink:

Ciao ciao

:shock: I think I can actually understand some of that. I'm only fluent in English, and just finished my second year of Spanish. Yay for cognates! :D

I already have the webcomic all but written down, but I'd be happy to collaborate with you on another! :D

Grass is nearing completion: everything up from the second root from the bottom has been done. I may even complete it tonight! :D

I have given myself a rule: no more posting on this forum until I have finished the grass. :D

LFC4EVER: thanks! got it fixed. Who knows when I would've caught that, or if I would have caught it at all!

The grass took one barrel of monkeys of a long time to do. But finally, here it is, each blade individually shaded. :D

sunsettreeprocess2.png

Bedtime for me!

i love the way the grass looks against the tree ZizOiz, good job
Hoooray! You kept the grass just as awesome as the tree!!!

Really great job man, I'm following the progress of this one.