Z:-new pictures, latest added 5/22/2010, on page 8

ZizOiz

Zgalleryheader.png

Welcome, and feel free to comment! Please? :D You know you want to!

____________________/_Newest_____________________

cosmicthumb.pngjestercolorthumb.png

____________________/_Tutorials_____________________

eyethumb.png-|- hazardeyethumb.png-|-mushroomthumb.png-|-extrudedzizoizthumb.png

twistthumb.png-|-microphonethumbnail.png Made using this tutorial

____________________/_Desktops_____________________

meshbarbackgroundthumbnail.png

____________________/_Avatars and Signatures_____________________

If they follow their current rate of growth, soon they will be a true pain to scroll through. So here is a link to a slideshow.

____________________/_Contests_____________________

LAOTW1thumb.png

____________________/_Misc._____________________

bricksthumb.png-|-crescentthumb.png-|-grassexperimentthumb.png-|-treethumb.png

fallingdominoesthumb.png

I see you like my eye tut :D

And good job on the rest of your work too.

Yup! I had a lot of fun with your eye tutorial, and it helped me out with shape 3D! :D

I really like all of your work, you have a lot of potential! Keep working at it, you will go very far! :D
Thanks! :D
You have a nice gallery :wink:

:D Thanks!

Love your work. Great job!

Thank you! :mrgreen:

New desktop background, see first post. I'm currently using it as my desktop.

I tried to make a very open mesh texture for the background, and failed miserably. I also think the bar in the center needs to be thinner. I like it otherwise, though. :)

Another update! rearranged the gallery a little bit, and posted my new avatar and signature, as well as posting a link to Photobucket's handy slideshow feature for my signatures and avatars, instead of posting them all, as that would increase clutter dramatically, and make scrolling through the gallery a pain in the neck (speaking of which, my neck hurts today. wierd.) Also, I am too lazy. :lol:

Great Gallery - you have a lot of great stuff. Good job overall with everything --

One problem -- when I go to view your photobucket album from the link under sigs, it says I need a password... You should figure out a way to make it public.

Awesome job with everything!

You have done great work! I like your pics, I just think you could feather your sig a bit, the text is kinda sharp in relation to the transparency. <-That was a bit too formal. :wink:

Good luck with the rest of your PDN adventure :mrgreen:

Thanks! I am thinking about redoing my signature, as I think it got sort of jagged- I didn't resize it enough. :mrgreen:

Wow great work love your "danger warning eye" and nice tuts keep up the good work z.

Thank you!

My favourite is the twist. It's electric in a way. And the bricks look so real, keep it up. :D

Great Gallery - you have a lot of great stuff. Good job overall with everything --

One problem -- when I go to view your photobucket album from the link under sigs, it says I need a password... You should figure out a way to make it public.

Awesome job with everything!

I think I did just make it public I'm in the process of checking now, though!

EDIT: heh. Forgot to update this. It's public now!

I like it.

Your gallery....

That grass is really good. The left edge is a tad iffy, but the rest of it is excellent.

On a sort-of-but-not-really-related note, I see a face in the grass.

:mrgreen: Thanks! Now that I look at it, I can sort of see it, too. :P

The grass... it stares! Make it stop staring! :lol:(as pyro pointed out)

Really cool job on the new piece. The grass looks really realistic, and you did a great job with the shadows.

:lol: Thank you!
you're so lucky, having all this time to make so many pieces. heh, maybe i'm just jealous :wink:

if you take out sleep, that frees up a whole bunch of time! :D

Wow, I love the grass! It looks pretty realistic!

Hmm... the face in the grass reminds me of Jerbert ...

Thanks! :)

Archived