Paint.NET store now open! T-shirts, mugs, hats, stickers,...

Before ordering, be sure to check places like http://www.cpcoupon.com/todays-coupon.asp or do an online search for "cafepress coupons" or "cafepress codes". I added this tip to the first post :)

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

I would definetly buy a shirt if it wouldn't result in me being shunned by my peers... :? :|

But being shunned is fun. Besides, why do you care what others think about you? :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I would definetly buy a shirt if it wouldn't result in me being shunned by my peers... :? :|

I'd have the same issue with it, except I've long since stopped caring what other people think of me. Except for this one girl... ;)

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Except for this one girl... ;)

Megan Fox thinks PdN shirts are hot!*

*Utterly unverified quote.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Well, for one reason, no one at my school knows what Paint.NET is (other than the people I explained it to). And for another, if I explained it to some people, it would suddenly be revealed to them that I'm a total and absolute computer geek, and that could lead to some weirdness. I have a Mozilla hat (link), and that's pretty much as far as I'm willing to go.

• 4 weeks later...

Un-sticky'd. Sales have not exactly taken off :shock: But that is ok -- not every business idea has to take off :) The store will still remain there, as it costs me nothing to maintain, I just don't think we need this to be a sticky topic anymore.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

I have a suggestion: a desktop background available for download on the website. In my opinion this would serve as a better promotional tool as people could simply set it as their background, it would also appear in screenshots and people would be more likely to focus their attention on a computer screen than the clothing of someone in the street.

KaHuc.png

I think this is all just really a great idea - and in my honest opinion -

I doubt wearing these shirts will infringe on my rep. I mean, this is a computer graphics software -- you don't have to be a geek to get into it (I don't consider myself a geek). It's great for making movies and awesome promotional pictures that are seen throughout school. Everytime I finish up a movie, or browse through my favorites (I show you guys off to my friends)- people are always amazed - they take this as a good thing.

I dunno, maybe it's just society where I'm at, but everyone is always amazed at what computer graphics can do (not necessarily just in PDN - I mean also with professional films and such) - and they judge the artists in a positive way.

I really want to get a PDN something, but for the moment I am short on funds. :lol:

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

• 4 weeks later...

Did you guys consider selling a computer mouse, a mousepad, PDN earphones for the computer with like a logo on the side, maybe even a football with the logo and other sports equipment? Bumper stickers? I'm pretty sure someone's given that idea. Maybe some stationary kits... Tell me what you think.

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA