Janettsue's Gallery

janettsue

yea ok and I like cats too had a white one with blue eyes she died after 14 years and I have'nt been able to get another one since funny what them little sucks can mean to someone

desertcrashsig.gif

Captain need more power. Are more PDN hehe

yea ok and I like cats too had a white one with blue eyes she died after 14 years and I have'nt been able to get another one since funny what them little sucks can mean to someone
An other thing we share…cats!

Lol, Does she really? (Eats people’ s face I mean)

Ciao ciao

p.s.: I am happily owned by 3 vicious cats :D

I have two very sweet cats and one of them is all white. Audrey, my son's cat was in the Army with him but she did her tour of duty with me. And yes I believe she would like to eat my face. She will turn on you in a New York minute. We don't believe in removeing claws but we had to make an exception with her.

th_theonepowderwiskerssigned.jpg

th_powder001.jpg

This is Powder the day we sprung her.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

How sweet, I had a white cat and I still remember her as the most intelligent cat I've ever had.

I wish I can remember how to set my digital camera so to show you my 3 pearls (ironic) Topezia (total black), Aziz (black and white) and Miciolante (white and grey)

See you,

Ciao

topezia@ Thank you for the video link. My husband and I both had a good laugh. How true it is.

My life has been very busy. I had a grandchild 2days ago (Owen, 9lbs-2oz's), I'm moving and I am going back to school.

This is a favorite old image that came from Madjik's tutorial on "Playing with ribbions". It is a great thread to look through it has some wonderful images.

th_polar35sz.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

I knew you would have liked it :wink: (when it comes to past tenses conjugation I am never sure if I am writing it correctly :| )

Honestly that image is amongst the most beautiful I have seen on this site, there is satin and light and soft colors, I really love it!

Some more things we are sharing then (not the grandson though, b.t.w. a big welcome to Owen! :D ) I should be moving too to the house of my dreams but I have to sell my old house first and the market is presently still here :cry: but changes are always good they put a bit of fresh air in our lives! Back to school? Teaching or learning? Good luck anyway!

Ciao ciao

topezia@ "The house of my dreams" has such a nice sound to it. Good luck with the sell of your old house. We sold the house our children grew up in a few years ago and took up apartment living for the first time in our lives. My husband no longer finds shoveling snow or mowing grass to his liking.

I have a student ID and how happy that little card makes me. My degree is in Education but I am going back to enter the Graphic Design program at our community college. I think it is going to be fun.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had not used the curled page effect and wanted to give it a try

mombaby1.png

Something else I have been working on, maybe to much. I am happy with it now and ready to call it done.

I had posted it in the hospital because I felt so unsure of it but I think I have just been looking at it to long

and hard if you know what I mean. It was a flight of fancy after all. Something I recalled from a book a long

time ago, children playing on flowers. It seemed whimsical to me.

watercolor2.png

Thanks all. Welshblue your gallery is comming alone fine you have some nice work there.

trixeilonestar Gorgeous is such a nice word to use. Many thanks to you.

Aussi3ies thanks for liking that last one. I was afraid it was to odd to be liked. I have been working on another odd one not yet posted.

Been working on that curled page effect more

rolled6sz.png

Thanks TopHAT

This was something I did for a photomanipulation contest a while back.

While I was not all that pleased with my image it was the frame I loved.

It was the first time I realized I could make a cool frame and it inspired the banner for my gallery.

I do love making frames.

th_123dframe1.png

Other things I have been working on and a few from the past

th_bearpawa32.png

The Bears Paw is a favorite quilt patern of mine.

th_eeyoresig3.png

Still working on the page curl

th_heartgold.png

Thought this was fun

th_underseaZ.png

My imagination going wild for the ...of the week... contest

th_undersea5.png

and wilder

th_waterkale84sz.png

liked the feathery look to this

Someone had ask about how to make hearts. This is how I do it http://paintdotnet.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1072&p=143740&hilit=hearts#p143740

I just tried out the 'whichSymbol' plugin and find it is an easy way to make hearts. Good to have more than one way to do things.

symbol1.png

• 3 weeks later...

I had so much fun making this I wanted to add it to my gallery. Fun or not it wasn't easy. These pictures were taken with an SLR and as such generate large files. Thus the problem. I did learn that when working with multiple large files I should save often and even close out and reload the saved pdn to continue. I found an explination here http://paintdotnet.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=23125

collageAsz.png

Thanks welshblue, I had fun doing the collage. The first lady is just plain old ugly but I have not given up on her.

My lasted try:

workon2.png

I think she may be starting to look presentable. I really wanted to give doing a face a try and as you can see it has been a struggle for me.

It finally occured to me to try the smudge tool but that has been a learning process as well.