Jump to content

Texture Based/'Clipped' Text

Recommended Posts

Hey all.

I need some help regarding texture based text or 'clipped' as it is called in Photoshop.


It is a rather weak example but if anyone could tell me if there is a tool or blend mode I can use to have the same effect it would be greatly appreciated. Links to plugins will help a lot too.

Please note that I have searched and can find nothing by the same name. If this thread violates any rules please lock

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...