Quick ? for ye all. (64 bit version?)

I'd suggest checking through The Rules. For one, your thread title is vague and nondescript, which is frowned upon (rule #6). For the deuce, it would have pointed you to the FAQ's thread (rule #1a), wherein it reads:

Does Paint.NET support 64-bit processors?

Yes. Since v2.6, Paint.NET has had support for 64-bit mode if both your processor and operating system support it. For example, if you have an Athlon 64 processor and are using Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, you will get the benefit of faster performance and the ability to work with larger images.

Basically, there's just one installer for both. Paint.NET will detect what type of system you're running and optimize itself for your architecture. If you're running a 64-bit processor and have a 64-bit OS installed, you're already running the 64-bit version of PDN.

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Don't worry about the post title too much. We all make mistakes. Even the emperor himself makes mistakes. ;)

I've edited the title to make it more descriptive, so that anyone in the future who searches for the term is more likely to find it.

Since your question has been answered, though, and since the answer is already in a sticky, I am closing this thread. Happy PDN-ing! :)

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype