Rate the Desktop Above You Game.

No it wasnt. It had reasonable ads before. Like it honestly was not 'bad' unless you went to a section containing 'bad' things. You could go thru wallpapers (/wg/ I think it is) and find like maybe the chest of a woman..... like once.

Then they added adds when u clicked on a picture, you had to press skip add to see every picture. people hated and started getting mad, so they took these off. i knew a way around the ads so it cucked when they made the entire website pretty much like 21+.

Now theres just 'bad' ads everywhere. Mods are bloody potato. And the rules are rarely followed, it sucks now.

siglast.png

No it wasnt. It had reasonable ads before. Like it honestly was not 'bad' unless you went to a section containing 'bad' things. You could go thru wallpapers (/wg/ I think it is) and find like maybe the chest of a woman..... like once.

Then they added adds when u clicked on a picture, you had to press skip add to see every picture. people hated and started getting mad, so they took these off. i knew a way around the ads so it cucked when they made the entire website pretty much like 21+.

Now theres just 'bad' ads everywhere. Mods are bloody potato. And the rules are rarely followed, it sucks now.

siglast.png
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

8/10.

I LOVE the date thing. That is awesome.

I find the picture a little too dark... maybe it's just my mood atm though...

desktopje.png

Windows XP FTW!

Oh, I've put a little red arrow pointing towards a folder on the left, about half-way up the picture. If you can't see what it's called, it's titled, 'won't delete'. And that's because I can't delete a file in it, which seems to be an unrecognisable file that takes up 0 bytes. Does anyone know how I can get rid of it? It's been bugging me for a while now...

Edited by D3T0N4T0R

signatureig.jpg

Sometimes I think the world would be much better without so much technology. ~ Sent from my iPhone.

TEAIM - Problem solved!