Rate the Desktop Above You Game.

idk what im sapost 2 do but i just wanted to show the desktop off
Rate the desktop above you game

It's in the thread title.

:roll:

Anyway. Yours:

8/10.

Bit boring.

(I'd post mine, but i have to restart my computer, and bloody potato. So just rate "Among-us"'s.

:)

I'll rate Mr.Whiskers: It's kinda cluttered for my taste and the default vista VS is boring so...

:mtdew: :mtdew: _ _ _ 2/5

5321862ss1.png

The wall was edited by me so the colors would match the VS better ;)

8/10. The wall is nice and so is the Dock. The Theme seems pretty much much like the basic Win XP.

How do you get the Task bar from bottom to top?

desktop2pre.png

Takes a second look. :twisted: Notices the Time on the clock. :lol: Happy that I'm clean.

@scudder drag the taskbar and take it to the top.

i don't like the wallpaper really, the colors are not my taste. 6/10

my clean one:

bgak1.png

resized

7/10.

The dock is nice, but the XP icons are old. Maybe you could get some new ones online?

Also, I don't like the text in the background too much, but that's just me. :wink:

Anyway, here's mine. A certain person may be flattered when they see this... :D

th_desktop-1.png

I couldn't help but noticing the folder titled "My Useless Junk" on your Desktop.

I suppose that's where you keep all your PDN projects? :wink: :lol:

Just kidding, and yes, I am extremely flattered. Good thing I was bored and went into this topic, which I would have probably skipped if I weren't.

actually, PDN stuff goes in the "Graphics" folder. If you were to empty out "My Useless Junk" onto my desktop, it would look like a computer used by an average person that might like doing image editing a little more than the average Joe.

I use XP. The desktop icons are from IconsPedia, as well as the computer icon on the dock. The folder next to it was a random google, I made the puzzle piece, the firefox was googled, -Expiration- made the PDN icon, and the Office icons are on dA. Search "mac office icons" or something like that. :| Sorry I'm too lazy to go get links.

actually, PDN stuff goes in the "Graphics" folder. If you were to empty out "My Useless Junk" onto my desktop, it would look like a computer used by an average person that might like doing image editing a little more than the average Joe.

I call my junk folder "Organize Me!" I thought that with that name I would keep it empty but turns out thats not the case:

38043121.png

Notice the scroll bar lol

Don't worry Jake2k. I think everyone who uses their computer has a folder like that. Might not be as full as yours though. I use mine for downloaded content. My folder is called "New Folder (2)". I'm was too lazy to even name. I can't remember what happened to "New Folder". Oh well. I would post a picture but photobucket is undergoing maintenance. And I'm too lazy to upload it to another host.

My Junk folder is now organized into 5 subfolders: Applications, Documents, Images, Music and Customization. It look s a lot cleaner :roll:

- default WinXP VS

- taskbar isn't locked (just bugs me lol)

- wallpaper seems cluttered

+ icon organization

+ for having a Zune :lol:

:mtdew: :mtdew: _ _ _

------------------------------

8391873screeny2.PNG

Nice wallpaper, very sharp (and I'm very particular when it comes to sharpness)! The VS doesn't match the mood of the background, though (I little on the saturated side). I'll give it an 8/10

The wallpaper is something I made out of Apophyisis and a few brush strokes from my Wacom (further tweaked in PS and PDN). I just finished the wallpaper yesterday and thought "hey, I should post this in a desktop thread somewhere." However, I'm still far from releasing it to deviantART (lots of things I want to do with it, just too lazy to do 'em). Sorry, can't reacal the name of the VS

[edit] Applications used: Songbird (doubles as my secondary web browser), Photoshop, Skype, Process Explorer, and LClock

desktop2.png

EDIT: :shock: Sorry for the massive file size for the preview... I'll see if I can get to making it a JPEG.

usedHONDA,

7/10

I like the theme, and the colors, however, I think the wallpaper is a little too much. If the abstractness was a little less, I think it would be better.

New desktop:

desktop200708sy2.jpg

+ dock in the clouds

+ cool wallpaper

- stock theme

- kinda dull (maybe use pdn to adjust the colors on the wallpaper to make it more interesting)

:mtdew: :mtdew: _ _ _

--------------------------------------

9972631screeny3.PNG

8)