Rate the Desktop Above You Game.

Rate The Desktop Above You Game.

This is just a simple game i came up with combining two already successful games you play on this forum, (which i enjoy myself). This is just a bit of fun so don't take it too seriously.

Heres how to play ..

The Person Above you who has just posted will have a print screen of their desktop, Firstly (put their username to prevent any confusion) Now what you have to do is rate their desktop on a scale of 1-10, Then Write a comment on what you like about their Desktop and a comment on what you dislike about it. After that post a printscreen of you desktop ready for the loop to start all over again.

If you are unsure on how to take a screenshot, here how:

If you look at you keyboard there is a button called Prt Scr (Print Screen) situated next to the scroll lock button just tap that and then the image is copied to your clipboard.

Example

*THEIR USERNAME*

5/10

I like the fact that you have got a cat for your background image.

I Dislike the amount of icons you have

*then they would post a photo of there desktop here*

To Get the ball rolling i will post a printscreen of my desktop, the next poster should rate my destop using the instructions :

desktop.jpg

You should probably put a note on how to make a screenshot cause I can see lots of people asking that question.

5/10

+ widgets

+ vista taskbar

- lots of icons

- wallpaper

screenyvf0.th.png

Puteulanus___Jake2k_by_Club_PaintDotNET.png

^Click to visit my Flickr Gallery^

I can fix that. Just not sure I want to because other people who use the computer have issues using my dock lol.

I think I have something that will work though. One minute.

As for the desktop above me, I like it except that the wallpaper seems really crowded.

Edit:

Here, fixed it. I can't do anything with Documents because I have a lot of files in there which are linked to various things, and moving it to the directory the stacks docklet uses would screw up my computer badly. I put a folder named documents in there just so I was consistent about it. Don't kill me for it >_>

2w6xcb9.jpg

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

I don't like how the taskbar looks, but the start button and wallpaper is nice. The lack of some kind of dock would suggest that there's a really cluttered (series of) folder(s) somewhere on your HD ;)

img

It would be very helpful if that screenshot was resized into 800x600, instead of keeping it 1024x768.

TPBM: Rate Sabrown100

tagflowsig.png

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I am a disco dancer. +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Archived