Here are 2 Suugestions

Suugestion No.1 :

Please include more languages in Paint.NET ... or you can do the followings :

1 - Making a webpage just for downloading languages that not included with program setup file ...

2 - Making a feature like "Download more languages..." onto program options .

Suugestion No.2 :

You may change program name from Paint.NET to something like Paint-NET so to make the search for program easier , example in GOOGLE SEARCH ...

Suugestion No.1 :

Please include more languages in Paint.NET ... or you can do the followings :

1 - Making a webpage just for downloading languages that not included with program setup file ...

2 - Making a feature like "Download more languages..." onto program options .

You know you can get language packs from the Localization section of the forums.

Suugestion No.2 :

You may change program name from Paint.NET to something like Paint-NET so to make the search for program easier , example in GOOGLE SEARCH ...

I don't see how changing the name would make it easier to search up? I mean, when I Google search "Paint.NET", its the first result.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

For the name change-

1. It is completely trivial and non-important IMO.

2. It is called Paint.NET because it uses the .NET framework. There would be no meaning behind "Paint-NET", and also, I don't believe there it a framework called -NET.

Also, your title is too ambiguous. Please change it, or this thread will be locked.