Robos Gallery

robo

Hello all, i've had some free time as of late so i hav been workin around with pdn a little more and i had been able to use the pc more often so i figured i would post some examples of my work so that you all can see my progress or comment on somthin.

brutesigbb3.png

devilmaycryjamessigyv2.png

kickpointyssigdiffontim7.png

sonicdr2.png

As you can see some of them have writting of peoples names, i worked in a shop on another forum, for a game i used to play. Aslo by now u've probably noticed, that most of my sigs are game renders, because i find that the way i do things only makes game renders look alright lol, another point is that i do not stick to one style, i like them all so i do them all the only one i would say i'm not perticular too is abstract because i don't understand how to do it lol. I also love to use this sites tutorials, very good for practice and improvment :). Hope you like the sigs, and any questions just ask :wink:

robo.jpeg

sig by Thru and Yaff ty both

Pm me for my gamer tag, i'm willing to help on any game i hav mostly, i would probably b most helpful in Army of TWO (86% Beat) and Halo 3 (100% Beat) though

thanks for the feedback, i'm currently working on a halo one cause there aren't many other renders i can make ideas with l8ly lol, thanks again for the feedback

robo.jpeg

Pm me for my gamer tag, i'm willing to help on any game i hav mostly, i would probably b most helpful in Army of TWO (86% Beat) and Halo 3 (100% Beat) though

alright well been kinda busy..well a lot actualy and so in some small free time i decided i would work on some sig makin, and this is the halo one i came out with, kinda old, and the monster is the newer one.

snipersiggy6.png

kinda old one i used a tut on

finishedmonstersigforstll0.png

newer one made for a friend

robo.jpeg

well i like every ones nice sigs and so i decided to try and make one, with the new brushes (ftw :P) thanks blooper for the idea and thank sab for the tech lol, heres my try.

signuraturerobolh4.png

EDIT: only thing i gotta work on now is makin back ground transparent :P

robo.jpeg