Control Points for the line tool

13Misfit13

First off forgive me if this has been asked but I could not find a post about it and I also did not see anything about this in the freq requests...but I was wondering if there are plans to make or if there is a plugin for having more than four control points for the line tool? The reason I ask is because I use the line tool more than any other tool there is in paint.net for car graphics and what not and having only four controll ponits increases the amount of time spent making your lines. For instance making flames requires you to have to use multiple layers using both the line tool and the circle tool while earsing and fitting it all together. As you can see in the example below, I had to have twenty plus layers running so that I could piece all of the little little lines I have to create, with only four control points, where as if I had the option of choosing the number, say six or eight, I would only need 1 layer to create all of the nessacry bends and what not. So my question/suggestion/request is are there any plans to increase this or plans for a plugin to customize this because IMO having the ability to select the number of control points would make the line tool better than what it is.

59FordJimBeamFlat-1.jpg

138designsBanner.jpg

Yes, it was asked last week most recently. Searching for "line/curve tool" in forum search returned it. Please take a look. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.