Sign in to follow this  
pipp92

pipp92's Gallery (Fabolous Sig)

Well, I might be 'new' to actually posting around here (I love just looking at tuts) But I decided I should post some O.o

Anyways, Since I love watching and playing soccer, I really like your soccer sigs :P

Ones I like the most are

messisignatureqb9.png

and

messisignewyr5.png

I made a sig too, But the render was Omar Arellano (Mexican soccer player) To bad the size was to big :P

(chivas5.png this was before I knew about C4D's O.o)

Anyways, Great job >.>

These are really nice sigs once again. I like the yellow one because it's so bright. I love colors, can't you tell?:roll: The red one is really nice as well.

I love the beach wallpaper because it looks pretty realistic. I also like how you put his name in different fonts beside him. I love it! (This image opened up first on my computer, so it's why I commented on it first). :)

The second one also. It's beautiful and has this nice creative style to it; it looks like something that can be found in a sports magazine. Nice job! 8)

Awesome job on the Ronaldo wallpaper ... the only thing missing is the Great White Shark that reaches up to grab him off the beach ... hang on, that's just wishful thinking on my part :? :wink: :lol: