pipp92's Gallery (Fabolous Sig)

pipp92

Well, I might be 'new' to actually posting around here (I love just looking at tuts) But I decided I should post some O.o

Anyways, Since I love watching and playing soccer, I really like your soccer sigs :P

Ones I like the most are

messisignatureqb9.png

and

messisignewyr5.png

I made a sig too, But the render was Omar Arellano (Mexican soccer player) To bad the size was to big :P

(chivas5.png this was before I knew about C4D's O.o)

Anyways, Great job >.>

omarbravo.png

• 3 weeks later...

I love the beach wallpaper because it looks pretty realistic. I also like how you put his name in different fonts beside him. I love it! (This image opened up first on my computer, so it's why I commented on it first). :)

The second one also. It's beautiful and has this nice creative style to it; it looks like something that can be found in a sports magazine. Nice job! 8)

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That one is just plain good looking. I like how you made it almost black and white yet it isn't. The contrasts are also what makes this one.

green.png

That one is just plain good looking. I like how you made it almost black and white yet it isn't. The contrasts are also what makes this one.

green.png

green.png

green.png