Sign in to follow this  
dawmail333

Reproduce my Logos - Just for Fun

Just as a little challenge, I was wondering if you guys could reproduce two bits of insignia from my website:

http://goldenlightsoft.org

Shouldn't be too hard, I'll tell you the plugins you need (I think)

(I didn't use any tutorials for these)

The logo: Shape 3D (Anyone who can't do this and has used Shape 3D for over a week aught to be shot :shock: ), Glow

The ripple: (background of the page) a standardly available plugin since PDN 3.xx (not 3.0, I forgot which...)(I actually used a alternative one I won't mention)

Just for a little bit of fun and just to see how long it takes to impersonate my site. I'm dawmail333 both here & there.

I'll show you a comparison of how close you got when you finish. I'm not very picky about most of it, just needs to fool at first & second glances! 8)

Have fun! :D

P.S. As a bonus, try to make that glowy text in the header as well. You need a Vista/Office 2007 font. (At least I think it comes with Vista). Certainly comes with PowerPoint Viewer 2007.

Sorry guhhtarrplayer, the auto-notify didn't work! Can I see them again?

And yeah mate, I'll have to try to fix that, but IE in general is a pain in the b*tt.

Ahh sorry I can't. Something went wrong with my computer and when I was was on Photobucket, I got a virus and a lot of my things were deleted. Sorry! If I have extra time I'll try to remake it.