Ideas for future releases

I am looking for a paint shop pro replacement for my comic. Every time I turn around I have to reload psp in order to use the brush either at all or to use it with pressure sensitivity of my Genius tablet. (Awesome buy there) as I draw my webcomic. I dont use the pressure for anything but the shading but I really need it for it makes it much easier than having to dial it in and stuff.

Transparency is nice but I notice it is only on the layers, not on, say the brushes, though you could just paint on a layer then transparent that.

Another suggestion is layer groups, along with the ablility to link them so that if I need to move the panels around to use the space better I can. It would be nice to keep the selection in the save file but perhaps I am simply spoiled by psp :P

Well, that's it for my ideas. thanks for listening.

--Xade

My webcomic

Xadian_Banner.gif

I am looking for a paint shop pro replacement for my comic. Every time I turn around I have to reload psp in order to use the brush either at all or to use it with pressure sensitivity of my Genius tablet. (Awesome buy there) as I draw my webcomic. I dont use the pressure for anything but the shading but I really need it for it makes it much easier than having to dial it in and stuff.

Transparency is nice but I notice it is only on the layers, not on, say the brushes, though you could just paint on a layer then transparent that.

Another suggestion is layer groups, along with the ablility to link them so that if I need to move the panels around to use the space better I can. It would be nice to keep the selection in the save file but perhaps I am simply spoiled by psp :P

Well, that's it for my ideas. thanks for listening.

--Xade

Well, read the rules, then come back saying where you've went wrong and correct it.

Click More on the Colors form to adjust the alpha value of the color, which controls the transparency of the color.

Paint.NET already supports pressure sensitivity on Windows Vista. With the right drivers, you might be able to make it work on XP as well. Not sure about that, though.

Selection information being saved is certainly not something I've seen requested before. Interesting.

Layer groups, however, have been requested many many times. We might get them in 4.0+.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Hmm...this probably should be in General Discussion. Oh- and no biting newbies, guys!

But I just have to lock this. I'm sorry!

moved to GD&Q; locked

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.