Printing buglet?

I am not sure what your even talking about. Can you explain what the problem is better then that.

I am trying to print a picture in Paint.Net. I see the image on the print preview, but when the option "fit picture to frame" is ticked it does exactly the opposite, i.e. you lose a bot off the sides or the top or bottom. The toggle just needs to be swapped.

Martin

I don't get this option when I go to print. Is it just for your type of printer. Mine goes to print and asks me what layout I want. I pick full page photo print and thats it. Everything is fine. Don't got to check any check boxs.

See attached screen dump.

Thnx

Martin

14734_3ba54cd06cb5d89d9c96496498563ede

I don't get this option when I go to print. Is it just for your type of printer. Mine goes to print and asks me what layout I want. I pick full page photo print and thats it. Everything is fine. Don't got to check any check boxs.

I don't get this with any other program... it's interaction between Paint.net and the HP Laserjet... but apparently the option is back to front.

Martin

I don't get this with any other program... it's interaction between Paint.net and the HP Laserjet... but apparently the option is back to front.

And I do get it with all my printers (on Vista 32) - Paint.net 3.3 beta2. (PDF, Brother, HP)

Martin