MorphedKirby's Gallery (Aug 26)

morphedkirby

Dude… I was just giving advice and execution is key in all types of art you have a attitude that wont take you any where. But if you want real criticism.. then you over use effects that distorts the main look and offsets the image in a bad way. The depth is also very flat and has little detail and you’re light sources are not that good. You need to work on planning and thinking before doing not just doing random things. And I never asked you if you liked my stuff or you’res… so there was no need for that I was just giving advice to a gallery without posts but I shouldn’t have.

Next time… lose the attitude…

{Ch@/\/\p}

Ok how am I the one with the additude? I just come in here, post some of my stuff, and the first thing I get is "Look at mine for to see why your stuff is not good." Really, I could care less what your stuff looks like, if your just gonna tell me my stuff dosen't look as good as yours.

I mean, don't you think that's kind of rude?

To be honest, I don't see much depth in your work either. Maybe I just like that style of pictures.

Constructive critizism, like the other peoples' posts, please.

straightupbadass.png

I said look at my gallery and get some idea’s…. inspiration can come from anywhere and do you know the meaning from depth because I have been rated on over 8 different sites and am apart of at least 13 and they all say I have excellent depth so… w.e but if you cant take criticism that don’t post but nice stuff anyways.. and did I ever say my stuff is better then you’re at any point?

{Ch@/\/\p}

I said look at my gallery and get some idea’s…. inspiration can come from anywhere and do you know the meaning from depth because I have been rated on over 8 different sites and am apart of at least 13 and they all say I have excellent depth so… w.e but if you cant take criticism that don’t post but nice stuff anyways.. and did I ever say my stuff is better then you’re at any point?

{Ch@/\/\p}

No, but, it's really rude when the first post says "Need to work on this, look at my stuff it's got depth." To be honest, I hate gloaters. I mean, I thank you for the advice, but don't shove it my face that your artwork was been critically acclaimed depth-tastic. It really makes me mad.

straightupbadass.png

Did you 2 read about no fighting in the tut section? Wait...this is not the tut section.. But the rules apply too.

@Champjev: Just state your comment and leave it at that. Everybody have different styles, if MorphedKirby doesn't want to use your style, it's his business.

There is no better or worst art style, only open or closed minds.

Every user's own Gallery is their own domain/playground to express their style.

Respect that.

Besides, from my end, both of your style looks similar... :roll:

And this is not only for you 2, it goes for everybody.

Don't be the 1st ones to get lock or ban in The Pictorium.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

by newest do you mean this current one in blue you are using? that is my fav. the others tend to be on the dark side for my taste. (Its a eye not seeing detail thing I have)

glad you are back with us working away. hope to see some more art work from you in the near future. Any full size pics in the works? I'd be interested to see what you do with a bigger platform.

ciao

by newest do you mean this current one in blue you are using? that is my fav. the others tend to be on the dark side for my taste. (Its a eye not seeing detail thing I have)

glad you are back with us working away. hope to see some more art work from you in the near future. Any full size pics in the works? I'd be interested to see what you do with a bigger platform.

ciao

[Check Post dates]

Thanks man I appreciate it, I like the signature you are using right now a lot

straightupbadass.png