Share Your Custom Paint.NET Borders

is there any maximum size limit?

I've made my own pack of borders that I use in my deviations...

The border is pretty simple, it's a 30px black border, and an internal 2px white border

See this for a 'live' example http://miguelpereira.deviantart.com/art ... e-81511477

Enjoy :D

example:

57b7577d.png

MiguelPereira's_Photo_Borders.zip

Don't post anything too big. Post images over 600px at their largest dimension as thumbnails.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

nice one madjik I converted to flames and made an awesome tunnel using this frame.

Just a question for clarification. I'm feeling like making some frames to share, but want them suitable for just add around 4x6 picture to take to good old wally mart for printing. Should I make my frames to share 300 dpi and what size? is best to share here.

ciao OMA

nice one madjik I converted to flames and made an awesome tunnel using this frame.

Just a question for clarification. I'm feeling like making some frames to share, but want them suitable for just add around 4x6 picture to take to good old wally mart for printing. Should I make my frames to share 300 dpi and what size? is best to share here.

ciao OMA

The frame is read and resized to the image. So the best is to have the frame at the dimension of the image to avoid any distortion.

I'm not sure the 300 dpi is important more than the size itself.

OTOH bigger is the frame, slower it will be to render...And if sizes are equal, then just import in a new layer, and press F4 to set the blend mode if you need.

4x6: 1200x1800pix or 800x1600pix

• 6 months later...