Compatibility with Vista

I don't know if this is the right forum...if it's in the wrong forum, feel free to move it..

Anyway, I was wondering if the newest versions of paint.net were compatible with Microsoft Vista - I really don't want to mess up my computer if it's not compatible.

[100% PDN]

My-new-AC-siggie.jpg

You're right, wrong section. This is more in-tune with General Discussion and Questions.

Regardless of location, Paint.NET is fully compatible with all editions of Vista, as it reads so on the download page. In fact, to put your mind at rest even further, the lead developer of Paint.NET, Rick Brewster, codes the program on Windows Vista, and many members of this Forum alone run it on Vista.

So no worries for compatibility issues or screwing with your system.

Windows XP (SP2 or later),

or Windows Vista,

or Windows Server 2003 (SP1 or later)

:-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.