Sign in to follow this  
BoltBait

You could be me--if the price is right!

Because , Boltbait started, he told Rick , CMD is in the party cous i understand his posts and he bidded 100$ for the joke ..

I'd like to assure everyone that if I take over Boltbait's name and rank, I will do my best to make the transition as smooth as possible. I'll do my best to emulate his language style to the best of my ability (sorry: I do not know how to program; there will be no future updates).

That is of some comfort, but there's more to being BoltBait than just trying to be BoltBait. Will you promise to love Firefly as much as he does and talk it up along with me like he did? Will you bring the same "sarcasim within reason"-style moderation skills? Do you have as good a view in your backyard?

BoltBait is something special. I wish I could hug my computer screen right now...

Taboo .. this is an joke , anyway, i dont think he would steal your money ..

Trust me, he has no intention of stealing my money, and I've had a notarized interaction with Rick, himself. Okay, enough. I need to go.

No, he's just either going along with it, or he is thinking of all possibilities, instead of being fixed on one, like you. No offence intended.

No, he's just either going along with it, or he is thinking of all possibilities, instead of being fixed on one, like you. No offence intended.

I believe he is telling the truth but I am starting to doubt it.

I'll say one thing Bugster, don't joke around, after all the joke could be on you if he actually does leave.

EDIT: Besides, knowing BB, he'll buy it himself.

Anyway, if this isn't a joke, and is just inconveniently timed, then goodbye, my compatriot.

Andrew: Yes, he may do that... :D

Less talk, more bidding!

I found a $5 bill in a pair of pants I wore last week and forgot in the corner, and I scavenged $.37 from the cushions of my couch, so I up my previous bid to -$105.37. I know it probably doesn't come close to taboo's bid, but I wanna see you stay, man.